Watch the video that takes you from the need in Haiti to how you can help!
Are you interested in hosting a Hope Gathering? Please contact us at (866) 314-9330 or email us at email@example.com, and our team will work alongside you every step of the way to ensure you have a successful event.
Need inspiration for your Hope Gathering? Check out these sample invitations:
For it is the least among you all who is the greatest
– Luke 9:47
For more information, check out the FAQs:
What is a Hope Gathering?
Where do we get together?
Who do we invite?
How long will it last?
**Note: If you decide to provide food, HFHC can assist with that cost up to $250
Will there be someone from HFHC there?
What will the Hope for Haiti’s Children presentation be like?
The Hope for Haiti’s Children representative will:
- Introductions of all attendees. Everyone at the event will share their name and perhaps one small fact (i.e. how they know the host, how they are associated with HFHC). This is optional
- A short video will be shown (~3.5 minutes). This can be viewed on your TV or we will bring the technology needed.
- The host will share how they became involved with Hope for Haiti’s Children. You might share the story of sponsoring a child, a mission trip, a letter you received, etc.
- The HFHC representative will share more about Child Sponsorship and Project Hope 2030 (10 minutes) and then leave time for Q& A.
- Attendees fill out response form. They will have the opportunity to just fill it out (no pressure to donate), sponsor a child, or invest in Project Hope 2030.
What do I need to do?
You Can Help Today
Through a Child Education Sponsorship, you are helping to lift a child out of poverty and providing them the hope of a better life.
Every penny of your $36/month goes directly to help your sponsored child. No monies are taken out for fundraising or for U.S.